Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Tonight

Among the usual prizes ($25 for 1st, $15 for 2nd, $10 for 3rd, in glorious bar-tab dollars), we'll be celebrating Spring by giving away two special Crabtree & Evelyn Beauty Packs, as well as Woof, a gorgeous coffee-table book, and The Courage Of Our Convictions: A Manifesto for Democrats, by the appropriately virile Gary Hart.

Also, I've been hearing a lot of complaints about how easy the questions have been lately. We at the DSO hear your concerns, and we have decided to do something about it.

If I were you, I'd bone up on Balinese nose-harp music and twelfth-century farming techniques by tonight, or else, um... hm.

Let's see. What do I have to hold over your head? Nothing, really. My threats are toothless, my spite is low.

I will be bringing the greatest theme music ever composed tonight, though. Not that that'll be in any of the questions, neither. Gosh, I'm no help at all. I don't mean to be coy, I swear.

I can tell you that tonight there will be questions on world leaders, people with large breasts, and at least one modern musical auteur type.