Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Now We Are One

Tonight's first anniversary version of the DSO will include a few better-than average prizes, including a package from Jones Soda, a laptop bag, and a special thank-you goody bag for everyone. I know I often say you probably won't go home empty-handed, but this week, it's the absolute truth, ruth.

There will also be food. You might want to get there early to ensure getting a table.

Last week in the audio round, I used a clip from both Jewel and the Smiths, two bands I just don't like (though at least with the Smiths I've tried, really I have; I'm the only person I know who can't stand them, and I know it's all about Morrissey and his affected limp-fish-handshake of a voice). This week, I commit another misdemeanor against my own personal taste, but I'm doing it for you.

You're welcome.