Friday, June 30, 2006

Recap To Come, Plus A Coming Major Announcement

After this Wednesday's festivities, I left very early the next morning to leave the city for the first time since the late 1970's, and I'm currently typing this from (quite literally) the back woods of Virginia. I will be posting the recap, but it might be some time over the weekend.

(My captors are treating me well, and as long as the ransom money is delivered on time, they have every intention of letting me come back to New York.)

I didn't handle the lack of sound in the back very well, apparently, but I really appreciate everyone coming and staying through the difficulties. We're really grateful for that.

Anyway, we actually have some pretty important news to announce, that will affect the very fabric of the Drunken Smartass Olympics as well as how the trivia scene in New York City goes down. (I'm not overstating this.)

We'll be ready to announce it on Monday. Watch this space.