Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Good News, Bad News


First, the good news: tonight's audio round will not have a theme. I know that completely changes the way you plan on studying for it, so I figured I'd give you a heads-up. (Actually, this is a crush week at the day gig, and while I put together a good round, I'm not going to be able to get home and collect it before tonight, so I've got next week's work mostly done already, which will be a welcome relief. For me, I mean. You guys are on your own.)

The bad news is that one lucky winner tonight will get the three movies in the Scream trilogy in splendiferous DVD format! (There's also a canned-goods cookbook and some extra trinkets courtesy of IKEA, as well as the usual bar tab prizes and whatnot.)

It's going to be a gorgeous evening. Come spend it indoors with us!