Monday, August 20, 2007

Okay. Finally, An Update On Dempsey's (& more)

So we had a kind of impromptu dry run last Wednesday (thanks to everyone who came by and played), and despite a few glitches, I think it went pretty well. They've really made the place a lot nicer, and though we'll not be able to split the place in two liike we used to anymore, I think it'll be a good thing anyway. What the hell, optimism is free.

I've been spending the last five days working on setting up a more permanent blogspace than this one, and I'm very close to being finished. It'll go live by tomorrow (I hope I hope I hope), and at that point I'll point you-all over that way. It's going to have a lot of things that this space just doesn't. Like a working podcast feed, extra audio rounds and regular questions, video and audio feeds, and um, me posting more regularly. It's just a wacky new thing I'm trying.