Thursday, March 16, 2006

3/15 Recap

This week's rounds:

1. On This Day
2. Irish
3. You Don't Know Jack (audio)
4. Yellow
5. TV Shows with Acronyms in the title

Aside from the fact that I physically assaulted a few people over a Terry Jacks song, including my best mate, things went pretty well. About half the room was combative and confrontational, just like I like it, and the visiting dignitaries from South America were thrilled to do Jager shots and blithely watch as the teams in the back corners rocked the last two rounds and almost caught the duo up front who wound up winning the night.

Best team name was Secret Midnight Handjob (I'm going from memory; the tally sheet somehow didn't make it home), and two teams managed a perfect ten on the audio round. Maybe I'll post it later; we'll see.

Anyway, it was excellent to have an evening so interactive. Let me know if we as hosts can do anything to help out on that end.